Baden-Württemberg Chamber of Engineers
Chamber of Engineers
The data protection officer of Baden-Württemberg Engineers can be contacted at the postal address given above, for the attention of the data protection officer, or by email at email@example.com.
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www. ingbw.de, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion, usually after one week:
IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file accessed,
• Website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
• browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
• Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability
• Clarification of possible abusive page accesses (DoS/DDoS attacks or similar) as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. As a rule, we do not use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. At most, we reserve the right to do so in the event that this becomes necessary in order to clarify abusive page accesses.
When contacting us
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us by phone or by e-mail. For questions of any kind, we also offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. In this case, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the inquiry originates and so that we can answer it.
You can also provide us with additional information to make it easier for us to assign and process your inquiry: By providing your membership number, you enable us to assign you, as well as by providing your name and/or the company you represent. If you would like us to send you documents by post, you can provide us with your postal address directly in the form. If you would like us to contact you by telephone, you can also provide us with your telephone number and enter a direct callback request in the form.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent or, in the case of (pre-)contractual inquiries (e.g. with regard to a future membership), on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. b DS-GVO. The data collected and processed in the context of your contact with us will be deleted by us after the request has been dealt with and, if applicable, after expiry of statutory retention periods.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data, which we have collected via this website, to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO, as well as
- the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO to request information about your personal data processed by us In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
We may only refuse to provide you with information if and to the extent that 1. the information would endanger public security or otherwise be detrimental to the welfare of the Federal Republic or a Land, 2. the information would endanger the prevention or prosecution of criminal offences or administrative offences, 3. the information would impair the assertion, exercise or defense of civil claims, or 4. the data or the fact of processing must be kept secret for your own protection or for the protection of the rights of other persons and our interests in not providing the information outweigh your interests (Section 9 (1) LDSG Baden-Württemberg).
Furthermore, you may not request information if and as long as the personal data is stored exclusively for the purposes of data security or data protection control and processing for other purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organizational measures and therefore your interest in the provision of information must take a back seat (Section 9 (1) LDSG Baden-Württemberg).
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, to demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DS-GVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DS-GVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DS-GVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future,
- insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO, to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
In addition, you have a general right of appeal to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for you. The authority responsible for the Baden-Württemberg Chamber of Engineers is the "Baden-Württemberg State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information".
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is encrypted by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.ingbw.de/datenschutz.